When dogs of different breeds and from different households come together it is important that they can get along. All of our play care and boarded dogs undergo a temperament evaluation. This evaluation in addition to other requirements are there to protect your dog, and all the dogs in our care.
- Play care and boarded dogs will undergo a temperament evaluation.
- Provide current records from veterinarian of up-to-date vaccinations. These include rabies, distemper and bordatella. This information must be provided prior to your dogs first day of play care
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered or accepted at our discretion.
- All dogs must be on year round heartworm medication and flea-preventative
- All dogs must attend play care with a quick release collar
- Dogs must be on leash when entering or leaving the facility.
It is important for the safety of all our play care, and sleepover residents that all dogs meet the above requirements. To register, please complete the Registration Packet which can be downloaded below.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
DOWNLOAD OUR REGISTRATION PACKET.
Right click and select “save as” to save to
your desktop or similar location to DOWNLOAD the
Pals for Pups Registration Packet .